Sunday, November 16, 2014

Beauty product. All natural honey soap


Having a very sensitive skin I only trust all-natural products. And I absolutely love these handmade soaps. you can find them at Medeno milo - I know the site is in Slovene language, so here's a quick introduction. 

At Medeno milo they sell natural handmade honey soaps which all contain natural oils, honey, bee wax and some even propolis, without any additives. There are quite a few to choose from: honey soap with cocoa butter, with lavender (I bet it smells like you're in the south of France). Then there's one with cannabis oil (that's the one pictured above), with oatmeal (great exfoliator, also pictured above). They also have soaps with goat milk (I definitely have to try that one!), and with Shea butter.

No comments:

Post a Comment